Are You Spending Way Too Much Time On Your Email Newsletter Than You Should Be?
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Attempt To Create a Newsletter On Your Own...
Presenting Done-For-You Business & Marketing Newsletters
Just Grab 'em, Brand 'em and Be Done With Them!
You know having a mailing list is key to business success, so we won't waste time rehashing that information. However, the problem we often see isn't in building the list, but in nurturing that list once it has started generating subscribers.
It's not enough to build a list of active subscribers. If you don't stay in touch with your audience, keeping them informed, reaching them on a personal level, giving them a reason to trust you and continue to be a part of your list, you wasted your time building the list in the first place.
Subscribers want more than the initial opt-in offer you provided. They want to feel special, like they're part of private club, receiving member-only insider details and offers. They want to learn from you in addition to receiving those special offers you provide.
That's where these newsletters will help.
12 Weeks of Done-For-You Newsletters
With This Bundle You Get:
12 Done-for-You Newsletters in 3 Color Styles – Each newsletter contains 2 articles, for a total of 24 articles. There's space to add a promotion or two and a section at the end for additional tools and resources – or whatever you want to put there.
The topics includes:
- Finding the Right Affiliates to Promote Your Products and Services
- Tips for For Making Marketing Videos When You are Shy
- Ad Features that Work Best on Mobile Devices
- Mistakes People Make When Trying to Attract High-Quality Clients
- Creating Search Engine Friendly Content
- Using Industry Influencers to Grow Your Business
- Getting the Most From LinkedIn Groups
- How to Reduce Buyer Fear and Close the Sale
- Finding the Right Joint Venture Partners
- Mistakes to Avoid When Marketing Through Stories
- Affiliate Marketing for More Sales & Profits
- Influencing the Customer's Price Perception
- Why Infographics Should Be Part of Your Marketing Arsenal
- Creating a Mobile Marketing Strategy
- The Best Job Roles for Mentoring Others
- How to Avoid Distractions When Working From Home
- Creating Effective Videos without Appearing in Person
- Why Humor in Business is So Effective
- Improving User Experience for Better SEO
- Ten Ways to Ensure Your LinkedIn Posts Get Noticed
- Mobile Marketing Metrics You Should Be Measuring
- What Does Psychological Pricing Mean
- Shyness Can Be an Advantage When Creating Marketing Videos
- Why Limited Time Offers Work
24 Additional Articles – Use them as you see fit. Create more newsletters, swap out any articles that don't fit your subscriber's needs, add them to your blog or turn them into reports….the possibilities are endless!
Also remember that what you're looking at is only a template. Maybe you want to spend more time on the story. Maybe you want to add several more headline + text blocks, to really elaborate and evoke emotions. With Thrive, you can easily do so (just duplicate some of the existing blocks). Let the template inspire you, but don't let it limit you.
Everything is completely editable and ready for your customization. Simply download it, brand it and share the information with your audience.
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS
- Full rights to edit, brand, monetize and publish the content as your own.
- Full rights to add it to an existing membership.
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS (PLR)
[YES] Can be edited for personal use.
[YES] Can resell product for personal use only.
[NO] Use of my name or EmarketCopy on the content.
[NO] Add it to PLR, Resell Rights or Master Resell Right memberships.
[NO] Give away, or pass on any rights to the content. Those who receive the content from you only have personal use rights. This means they can only read it. That's it.
Partner in Success,
P.S. I look forward to sharing all this great content with you and watching your online business grow.